February Is The Time To Plan Your Outdoor Kitchen
In Southern Nevada, if you want to plan an outdoor kitchen or living area to be ready for the summer, February is the perfect time to get started with planning! Because Southern Nevada averages a shorter winter season than much of the country, February is a great time to get plans for outdoor kitchens and barbecues set in motion. While February is historically Nevada’s wet and rainy season, it also serves as a great time to get started with planning and preparing for construction for outdoor kitchens and living areas. We will now cover 11 essential questions to ask when planning an outdoor kitchen.
- 1) How often will you cook outside?
- 2) How many people will you typically grill for?
- 3) Will children need to be a consideration in the overall design?
- 4) What types of food will you be cooking outside?
- 5) What are the grill and smoker box options?
- 6) Do you plan on having an outdoor sink or refrigeration?
- 7) Will gas or water lines need to be constructed?
- 8) Will you need an outdoor kitchen prep area?
- 9) How much outdoor storage will be required for utensils, dishes, tools, trash, and other items?
- 10) Will you need an outdoor eating area?
- 11) Will you use the space for entertaining as well as cooking?
The most significant consideration for the planning and building of an outdoor kitchen or living area is to KNOW YOUR BUDGET AND STICK WITH IT.
Every year there are more and more options available for customizing an outdoor kitchen and budgets can quickly get out of control if careful planning is not done before construction starts. Work with a professional when planning, designing, and building an outdoor kitchen or living area and save a lot of time, money, and stress.
Thankfully, the knowledgeable staff at BBQ Concepts in Las Vegas, Nevada has years of experience to be able to assist every step of the way! BBQ Concepts is now open seven days a week to help with any questions that you might have about your outdoor kitchen.